IGT Manager Sales II in Kingston 5, Jamaica
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
This position is responsible for the planning, control and execution of all retail activities and provides leadership towards the achievement of sales growth objectives and profitability in line with company strategy, vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base level and contributes to the development of training and supervision for FMRs (CSRs, FSRs) and retailers.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with lottery personnel and retailers. Duties include but are not limited to supervision of FMRs (CSRs and FSRs), achievement of sales growth objectives of online lottery, instant ticket and commercial service brands through execution of marketing communication, retailer recruitment and selection, training, loyalty plans, promotional techniques, etc.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides training to direct reports in order to increase information, knowledge, selling skills, account penetration, consumer analysis, sales volume and develop effective time management skills
• Responsible for developing and executing a yearly retention and recruitment plan for new/existing retailers.
• Coordinates Recruiting, Sales and Support Staff within assigned sales territories as needed.
• Makes visits to retailers to ensure sales and recruitment plans are being carried out in a consistent, professional, and customer focused manner with a high degree of customer service
• Plans and participates in special events such as grand store openings, in-store raffles, give-aways, etc
• Oversees performance reviews and corrective actions for assigned personnel.
• Ensures compliance with established company policies and procedures.
• Manage and reports key performance indicators sales activities.
• Acquire and maintain a reasonable understanding of government contracting policies and procedures.
• Using the strategic business development plan as a roadmap, develop and manage the execution of business plans. To implement strategic initiatives aimed at increasing retailer same stores sales, while simultaneously maintaining overall responsibility for leading and coordinating activities aimed at successfully implementing innovative value added products within stipulated timeframes.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the retailer terminal operator’s sales orientation.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all service team members to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and service activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Responsible for an area annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years.
• Develops and executes sales strategies focused on advanced technology solutions
• Responsible for successful execution of initiatives, plans, and accurate forecasting.
• BA degree—MBA or graduate degree preferred
• Sales Programs (leading sales team, supervisor, retail management)
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5-10 years experience in a sales and supervision role, in CPG companies with focus on traditional trade channel, preferably.
Essential special training requirements
• Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
• Must have the ability to develop and work extensively at the executive level.
• Experience in training, supervising and motivating a sales force
• Strong analytical and planning skills with a balance of strong execution skills
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Strong analytical minds, since they have to process an enormous amount of information and make decisions that can determine the success or failure of the Business Unit (he/she) will manage
• High level of negotiation skills.
• Results Oriented
• Team player, open, flexible and committed to results.
• Ability to persuade a variety of individuals from customers to employees to executives in other businesses.
• Preferably from the CPG industry with a strong knowledge of distribution in traditional trade
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Exposure to multinational companies and matrix relationships
• Experience in Trade Marketing and Sales Execution in Traditional Channels in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies
• Proven ability to oversee execution in trade and sales staff and activities.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .