IGT Product Manager (Casino Games) in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 17036BR
Job Posting Title Product Manager (Casino Games)
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
This position has a business orientation and is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for Core Video. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and market requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with studios, sales, marketing, compliance, and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This position is highly tactical and transactional and requires the flexibility to act autonomously while adhering to overall department and company policies and procedures. This position can be located in either Las Vegas or Reno.
• Assist Director of Product Management and key stakeholders to define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Managing the Game Project Agreement (GPA) process. Working with studios to complete GPA to define market requirements for new titles.
• Work with Product Marketing Management (PMM) to define the go-to-market strategy, providing expertise on product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
• Managing titles throughout their product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and market requirements.
• Define target market and market availability of all Core Video titles and co-ordinate with the international organization for prioritization and schedule
• Ensure the Core Video Roadmap is effectively managed in terms of the correct portfolio balance for Cost to Cover, Segmentation and Denomination
• Provide input into marketing plans, Title Release To Sale forecasts and product vision
• Plays proactive role in product planning, marketing and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace.
• Foster inter-departmental collaboration with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Collaborate with support to document market problems (both existing customers and future customers)
• Working with PMM to position the product for all markets and all buyers and documenting the ideal sale process
• Working with studios to manage the timing and scheduling of title development and PA
• Participate in 3rd party studio title selections and game concepts
• Assist in approving the final marketing and go-to market plans
• Articulate the organizations unique ability to deliver value to the customer while differentiating itself from competitive offerings
• Be the expert on the market and its problems by interviewing and observing players and potential players. Identify unsolved problems that are both urgent and pervasive and that customers are willing to pay to solve.
• Look at internal measurements to determine how the product impacts the company operations. This includes product lifecycle, quality, technical support, marketing programs and sales support
• Tradeshows – Working with PMM determine the technical details concerning all product selections, configuration, merchandising/presentation and installations
First Year Goals
Assist Director of Product Management and key stakeholders to define the product strategy and roadmap.
Managing the Game Project Agreement (GPA) process. Working with studios to complete GPA to define market requirements for new titles.
Work with Product Marketing Management (PMM) to define the go-to-market strategy, providing expertise on product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Five-Seven years’ experience as a Product Manager or related field.
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
5+ years of experience in a job in the Casino Gaming market.
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Experienced in participating in projects to induce change.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation