IGT Regulatory Compliance Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 17140BR
Job Posting Title Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
Description IGT is in search of a fresh, new team player for the Regulatory Compliance Operations Analyst role. If responsibilities like facilitating and/or participating in cross functional meetings to monitor progress, sharing information and develop action items, and monitoring and reporting project Compliance milestones excites you, then this is the career for you!
A day in the life of a Regulatory Compliance Operations Analyst...
• Working within the Compliance organization, you would be responsible for technically supporting the department tools such as SharePoint and JIRA.
• In addition, managing Compliance projects and product approval strategies to ensure the approval process meets project timelines.
• Identify issues that threaten critical path to project completion and escalate as needed.
• Provide reporting of department metrics and project status.
• Balance and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously, which may include lab preparation management, submission, submission support, and approval entry.
• Your communication skills will be utilized in ways where some information received is semi-complex requiring considerable explanation or interpretation. Sharp critical thinking skills allows you the ability needed to perceive alternative solutions to complex issues.
• And as a passionate team player, you would be assigned other projects and tasks as assigned to you.
First Year Goals
• Provide project plan, reporting, statistics, and executive summaries as required for management.
• Develop best practice process for project tracking and reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage time and work effectively.
• JIRA, Tableau, or SharePoint experience a plus
• This position must be able to provide direction or to effectively communicate regulatory knowledge and information to internal customers to help minimize the risk of non-compliance.
• Some gaming regulation experience a plus.
• Knowledge of IGT products and gaming industry a plus.
• Work independently with minimal guidance.
Special requirements needed
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
Posting Code: cb #LI-KK1
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.