IGT QA Technician, Mobile in London, United Kingdom
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
QA Technician, Mobile
Leading provider of Technology Services to the gaming industry seeks an enthusiastic and
diligent QA Technician to work in its Mobile Gaming Division.
The successful candidate will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work
on their own initiative and function well within and across teams. The candidate will be expected
to be able to communicate with Mobile Developer Services, Product Management,
Development, and IT Ops Teams.
The candidate will be responsible for testing releases, creating test cases, writing bug reports,
attending sprint meetings and stand-ups relating to the progression of code through the
development, QA, and production environments. The role requires collaboration with all
participants in software development projects and supporting developers, other testers and,
Responsibilities also include contributing to ongoing automation projects and keeping abreast of
current testing requirements and best practise.
• Test games on mobile and web;
• Attend & Participate in Scrum planning and Stand-Up meetings during Sprints and reviews
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
• Manual testing of desktop or mobile web apps in the development and production
• Preparing and executing test cases as per requirements;
• Managing bug reports and tracking those to closure using JIRA;
• Working with multiple teams across a global business;
• Documenting test scenarios and user stories to ensure best practice is followed throughout;
• 2-3 years of previous release and/or testing/QA experience;
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile Scrum methodologies;
• Experience of report reconciliation;
• Demonstrate ability to work with team to resolve issues under pressure;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
• Attention to detail;
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.