IGT QA Technician, Mobile in London, United Kingdom
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
QA Technician, Mobile
Leading provider of Technology Services to the gaming industry seeks an enthusiastic and
diligent QA Professional to work in its Mobile Gaming Division.
The successful candidate will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work
on their own initiative and function well within and across teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for testing releases, creating test cases, writing bug
reports, attending sprint meetings and stand-ups relating to the progression of code through the
development, QA, and production environments. The role requires collaboration with all
participants in software development projects and supporting developers, other testers and,
Testing is performed both manually and using test automation tools, primarily Selenium. The
successful candidate will have experience of designing and building test cases and writing test
suites using Java.
• Testing of iOS and Android Apps
• Attend & Participate in Scrum planning and Stand-Up meetings during Sprints and reviews
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
• Preparing and executing test cases and Scrum scenarios as per requirements
• Managing bug reports and tracking those to closure using JIRA
• Documenting test scenarios and user stories to ensure best practice is followed throughout
• 2-3 years of testing/QA experience
• 2-3 years experience with Selenium and Java
• Ability to work with colleagues to resolve issues under pressure
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of financial report reconciliation
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD pipeline tools
Reports to Head of Mobile Developer Services
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.