IGT Cost Financial Analyst in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17013BR
Job Posting Title Cost Financial Analyst
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with the overall Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting activities supporting the IGT Manufacturing Organization. This individual will be expected to take initiative to shape and improve the internal processes to provide a high quality product for each of the business partners throughout the supported organizations. Position may also support other IGT functions as necessary. The position will report to the Director of Financial Analysis.
• Assists with the multi-year, annual budget, forecasts and monthly financial planning process; prepares management reporting and analysis for review, and provides financial guidance to management.
• Develops cost center forecasts including: operating expenses, headcount, and capital expenditures.
• Assists the business and support units with various analysis or planning requirements and monthly analysis of variances against budgets and forecasts.
• Works with the business and Human Resources on staffing plans, personnel cost analysis and headcount reporting.
• Develops and updates presentation schedules as necessary; including charts, graphs, Power Point slides.
• Assists in other finance responsibilities that may arise relating to month-end closing activities, the accounting function and/or accounting policies.
• Identifies areas where cost improvements can be realized and assists in the implementation of programs to affect cost improvements.
• Manages data flow into corporate financial planning tool (SAP BPC).
• Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
First Year Goals
• Be recognized as the a subject matter expert within role scope
• Establish standard internal financial reporting package with key metrics for the NA & International Manufacturing organization.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree with major in Business, Finance, or Accounting required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong financial / business systems experience, preferably SAP BPC
• Detail oriented with very strong organization skills, ability to keep track of many competing priorities
• Ability to interface with executive management and effectively communicate financial data and reports
• Ability to work independently
• Strong financial / business systems experience
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
Posting Code cb #LI-KK1
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.