IGT Customer Service Floor Rep, Reno Airport in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17275BR
Job Posting Title Customer Service Floor Rep, Reno Airport
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description IGT is interviewing for our next customer-service oriented superstar! If you are someone who enjoys being face-to-face with all types of people, assisting them with their questions, as they travel to and from, and feel comfortable handling money - please keep reading. IGT has a fulltime position stationed at the Reno-Tahoe Airport attending to our three different gaming areas. We hope you like being active because IGT’s slot machines, which you will attend to, are dotted throughout the airport. We are looking for those who can work a varied shift between 4:00am-10:30pm and open to making $12/hr or $12.60/hr when working the swing shift. This position receives full IGT benefits. There is opportunity for gratuities and growth with the company. Come meet new people and get the chance to work with the IGT family!
What a day-in-the-life of a Slot Attendant or what we like to call a Customer Service Floor Rep looks like:
• Handles a good amount of money and traveler’s checks, as it relates to slot game play, so you will act as a banker/cashier
• You will need to verify and pay Jackpots to customers, so you must be detailed oriented and accurate
• Assist with the three different gaming areas throughout the Reno Tahoe Airport.
• Interact with players and travelers doing your best with their questions to point them in the right location
• With your excellent customer service skills help resolve minor customer concerns/disputes
• You will validate/redeem machine tickets
• You will need to load voucher paper/slot tickets into machines to make sure it is always ready for game play
• You will need to do minor maintenance on slot machines as required such as replacing light bulbs, clearing bill validators and clearing printer jams
• Take pride in your work and make sure you maintain and clean your sections throughout your shift
• Be flexible to take on other duties assigned to you from your manager
• You need to have the ability to learn and understand the basics of a pay table
First Year Goals • Will be discussed after staring with IGT
• A High School Diploma or GED is required
• 1+ years’ experience in customer service
• Position requires walking and standing for long periods of time
• Ability, flexibility, and willingness to work varied shifts including overtime
• Must have the ability to maintain a neat appearance being customer facing
• Gaming floor operations and/or money handling
Special requirements needed
Able to stand an eight hour shift
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Pass a background check
Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
Posting code: cb #LI-KK1
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.