IGT Customer Support Analyst, Information Technology in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17296BR
Job Posting Title Customer Support Analyst, Information Technology
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description If you enjoy being the go-to person for your colleague’s IT needs, this is a job you will want to explore! We are seeking a Customer Support Analyst who will support our office of cutting-edge engineers and office staff. We are looking for an individual that can work as a team and has some experience in supporting an enterprise environment while delivering exceptional customer service.
• Creation and deployment of a common desktop image for PC using windows 7 and Mac OS X.
• Network printer support and configuration.
• Software configuration and deployment to employee workstations.
• Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with IT issues and problems.
• Documenting all aspects of troubleshooting, resolution, attachments and any other pertinent information in the trouble ticketing system.
• Contribute content to the IT knowledge base
• Provide support for mobile communications via our internal MDM solutions.
• Support password and data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
First Year Goals
• Become the sought after support person within the IGT Reno office
• Be able to take on and handle the majority of desktop issues without outside assistance
• Maintain an accurate inventory of equipment
• 1+ years of experience in systems customer support
• Operating systems:
o Windows 7, 8 & 10
o Mac OS X 10.7-10.11
o Office 2010,2013
o Citrixo Exchange (2013 and 365 cloud) (email accounts, distribution lists & shared mailboxes)
o Active Directory (group users, etc.)
o Experience installing SAP
• The ability to communicate and write clearly to convey complex ideas and instructions to the IGT user community.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• Experienced with Jamf Casper suite
• Experience using a trouble ticketing system
• Experience with Bomgar remote support
• Juniper VPN (Pulse, network connect)
• Experience with MS Office 365
• Experience with OSX in a Windows infrastructure
Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
* cb #LI-LH1