IGT Marketing Specialist in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17266BR
Job Posting Title Marketing Specialist
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description Looking for a strong marketing specialist/coordinator who thrives on supporting others. Our award-winning Product Marketing team needs a highly motivated, organized and skilled project manager that can help keep us on track, solidly manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently, and help track down assets needed from other departments with focused follow-up skills. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide strong administrative and project management support and with interest in the field of integrated marketing and communications while possessing strong writing and grammar skills. We’re a colorful group full of characters, so you’ll need a personality that is positive, energetic and able to collaborate and work closely with all.
Typical Day: Responsibilities would include supporting team members to hit product marketing deadlines on time by consistently checking our schedule reporting and speaking with program managers about deadlines and needs while also tracking each step of the process. You will need to have superior follow-up skills, reaching out repeatedly to our internal partner departments to obtain assets needed for us to completed product marketing assets, including game information and specs, artwork and video footage. Other duties may include ordering and managing machine shipment, moving and set-up in our studios, product literature writing and assisting department manager with logging budget expenditures and researching unknown expenses.
First Year Goals
Goals to be completed by the end of year one:
• Have a basic understanding of the gaming industry and IGT products
• Understand process and procedures
• Establish relationships with internal partners
• Support other Product Marketing Specialists
• Create, write and manage process for assigned sales materials/product literature
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience with project management in relevant field
• Highly motivated self-starter with a bias for action and strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a focus on PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple deadlines and determined follow-up skills
• Grace under pressure with the ability to switch gears in real time
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Desire to learn and the ability to adapt on short notice
• Solid common sense and great sense of humor!
• Basic knowledge of casino gaming a plus
Special requirements needed
Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
Posting Code: cb #LI-KK1
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.