IGT Project Manager (Design) I in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17020BR
Job Posting Title Project Manager (Design) I
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Support and participate in planning and coordinating all aspects of engineering projects from inception to implementation. Develop and document descriptions of assigned engineering projects/products and may write and maintain technical specifications. Support the coordination of the activities of multi-disciplinary teams in the achievement of project objectives and outcomes. Facilitate the flow of information among team members on assigned projects. Work with senior project managers to develop skills in removing barriers and keeping projects on track. Retrieve data from various sources and integrate into reports and dashboards used by studio management, project teams, finance, and product management to make strategic business decisions. Develop, track and report on project progress, resource, staff, assets and schedules and project metrics. Review the delivered results and the team’s performance, and adapt as necessary. Help develop a feature based release, milestone, and iteration plan to deliver on the vision.
First Year Goals
Consolidate project data from multiple sources into reports for use in operations and to provide information to internal partners.
Learn the salient components and tasks required to create mechanical reel, video poker, video bingo, and central determination system based games.
· Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
· Basic database knowledge and strong MS Excel skills.
· Basic knowledge of the gaming industry is a plus but needs
to leverage knowledge to identify needs and opportunities and develop in depth
· Must be able to convert current technologies into
meaningful, understandable product solutions that are actionable.
· Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams including
engineers, artists, sound engineers, and game designers.
· Must have good communication, written and oral skills.
· Must be able to travel and obtain a gaming card.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· General knowledge of Project Management principles, tools, and techniques.
· Familiarity of PMBOK.
· BA in Business or related subject.
Special requirements needed
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.