IGT Software Analyst in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17207BR
Job Posting Title Software Analyst
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description The primary focus of this position is supporting the analysis, creation and maintenance of critical program configurations through the development, testing, submittal, approval and production phases of the process. The timely and accurate flow of product specification packages among game development studios, game quality testing and product compliance is imperative for success. You will be tasked with a series of complex assignments, projects, and operating processes that involve the use of Matrix (workflow tool) and SAP to fully support the timely processing of software configuration packages and project tracking/management through all stages of game development. Due to the importance of this role, there will be a high-degree of visibility to internal development teams, content, product management, and sales. This position facilitates design changes in the tools that affect product and workflow, as well as troubleshoots and solves high risk and complex software configuration problems.
First Year Goals
• Successfully learn and perform all aspects of the software configuration process
• Develop positive working relationships with internal business partners
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience in gaming industry
• 3+ years experience in software configuration, game development or related field
• Keen attention to detail when gathering, visualizing and analyzing information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
• Proficient in the use of Matrix and SAP applications
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Preferred Qualifications • Experience in Gaming Product Compliance a plus
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.