IGT Solutions Architect III in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17276BR
Job Posting Title Solutions Architect III
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description The Solutions Architect is a crucial technical resource for IGT’s delivery solution and responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. IGT’s technical advisor advocates Network System products in conjunction with the sales team. This person will articulate product positioning and technical issues to customers to assure complete satisfaction throughout the sales process.
• Provide pre-sales technical support for the development, sale and implementation of Network Systems applications that include operating systems and capital equipment for IGT customers.
• Participate in pre-sales calls throughout the US and internationally.
• Coordinate with sales staff to assess the potential application of Network Systems products to meet assigned customer needs and prepares detailed product specifications.
• Conduct technical analyses to assist sales staff in assessing potential applications of Network Systems products for customers.
• Provides technical expertise throughout pre- and post-sales phases to ensure installations meet the technical needs of customers.
• Execute the creation of specification requirements, technical demonstrations and presentations that involve advanced analyses.
• Develop robust technical solutions that adhere to design specifications and that fully anticipate future features and enhancements.
• May participate in the selection of engineering / technical design solutions for assigned sales support projects.
• Answer both technical and non-technical questions / addresses technical issues / troubleshoots, verbalizes and documents solutions to difficult network, hardware and software problems that impede the sale of IGT Network Systems in creative, resourceful and effective ways.
• Create and present Network Systems product demonstrations to customers and trade shows worldwide in close cooperation with sales executives.
• Write technical portions of sales proposals, RFP’s and SOW’s.
• Provide follow-up sales support by disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer's employees.
• Writes white papers to explain technical aspects of products to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Participate in providing or provides competitive data to assist development engineering and product marketing.
• Participates in preparing technical training content for sales staff.
First Year Goals
• Successfully adapt to IGT processes and procedures.
• Successfully create strong business relationships both inside and outside of IGT.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field required or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of / skills in the content areas of mid- and high-range systems / servers with PC and OS experience in TCP / IP networking, relational databases and SQL.
• Written / oral communication and presentation /product demonstration.
• Must be prepared for extensive travel.
• In-depth knowledge of Network Systems products and technical infrastructure preferred.
• Gaming industry and gaming regulations ideal.
Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Able to stand an eight hour shift
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Pass a background check
Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.