IGT Technical Account Manager in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17125BR
Job Posting Title Technical Account Manager
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description The Customer Success organization is responsible for supporting Marketing, Services and Product Groups by interfacing with Sales and customers. It is the objective and responsibility of the group to understand enterprise business and field perspectives to create and implement necessary communication channel(s) between corporate and both internal and external field partners.
The Client Technical Manager works within the Support Services organization to resolve cross functional issues that impact sales on currently shipping products, provide root cause analysis, create the training and information to train sales and to enable the sales to train the customers, and provide feedback to Product, Product Management and Services so that the same problems are not encountered in future product releases and programs. It is the responsibility of the Client Technical Manager leader to understand when issues and opportunities exist , particularly within assigned territory, and provide related information directly back to the business unit for resolution and/or input into the product life cycle management as well as for portfolio, marketing and services planning and program decisions.
Value Prop, Benefits
• Single point of contact for IGT technology
• Enables “Personalized” Services
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of technical communication in and out of IGT.
• Ensures customers are maximizing their use of IGT Systems
• TAM’s build confidence in technical decision making, through a special understanding of the customers architecture and operating environments
• Reduce downtime by relying on someone to internally prioritize IGT efforts during major incidents
• Increase uptime by recommending system health check, tune up, and optimization efforts.
• Reduce operational risk by proving input to strategic and tactical planning efforts
• Identifies any training/knowledge needs
First Year Goals
• The single point of contact providing post-sales technical support to assigned clients.
• Technical support may include managing tier 1, 2, and 3 technical issues, systems upgrades/post-sales integrations, answering technical questions, facilitates highly complex technical discussion with subject matter experts, arranges technical training, etc.
• Works on behalf of the client with internal IGT groups to resolve problems. Communicates all updates/resolutions to client. Ensures issues are driven to resolution.
• Identifies potential sales opportunities related to enhancements, value added products, upgrades, etc. Partners with Sales organization to convert opportunities to realized sales revenue on products and services.
• Builds and maintains strong relationship with assigned client group, anticipating their technical needs and providing day-to-day advice and support.
• Ensures assigned client group is satisfied with IGT projects and services, and that service level agreements (SLAs), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met or exceeded.
• Configuration Management – maintain up to date and accurate configuration of IGT Systems solutions and operating requirements within an IGT Service Management solution.
• Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly Meetings with IGT subject matter experts
• Quarter Business Review
• Reactive Product Support (incident and service request review)
o Service Ticket Review (SLAs, open issues)
• Proactive Product Information
o Best Practices
o Known Issues
o Maintenance and Monitoring
• Architectural Road mapping, Technology Deep Dives
• Professional Service engagements
• New Business Initiatives
• Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills with ability to consult and guide stakeholders as needed
• Highly motivated , hands on personality with a strong ownership mentality
• Ability to multitask and work independently toward business goals
• Proven ability to gain cooperation of cross functional teams and provide strong leadership skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to present and establish value of the business proposition to all levels of the organization and to the customer
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively articulate the features and functions of the company’s products and provide effective customer demonstrations
• Ability to compose and deliver formal technical presentations, as needed
• Technical and operational background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with company’s product offerings and service solutions
• Strong customer focus with excellent analytical problem-solving skills along with the ability to manage and resolve solutions to complex technical issues
• Able to assist in the development of successful implementation plans and lead customers through them
• Thorough understanding of Product/Project Management fundamentals
• Ability to establish trusted advisor relationships
• Bachelors Degree Preferred
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in related gaming technology and market experience; operator experience a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, throughout North America as required
Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Able to stand an eight hour shift
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Valid driver license and clean driving record
Pass a background check
Credit check required
Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation