IGT System Sales Account Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
Req No. 17147BR
Job Posting Title System Sales Account Manager
Location MO - St. Louis
Employment Status Full Time
The role is responsible for guarding, cultivating and selling IGT’s comprehensive system products, services and solutions to existing system accounts within the assigned territory. The role is considered an expert at cultivating and managing system related transactions within the North Central Region.
Location Base: Open
· Builds relationships with CEOs, COOs, GMs, senior executives and of system customers where the relationship is critical to the success of IGT and the customer
· Systems strategic point-of-contact responsible for the development of key partner relationship management; creates relationships that have a business purpose beyond generating revenue
· Responsible for managing the system relationship that furthers business development activity
· Responsible for tactical system sales negotiations
· Analyzes field and competitive system intelligence to understand competitive system strategies and identify opportunities where IGT can add value to existing customer’s system strategy
· Identifies emerging system opportunities, or responds to, complex system centric problems that will affect system sales for IGT and assigned accounts
· Maintains trusted relations across diverging cultures, geographies and economies
· Responsible for the development of system initiatives and customer-specific system sales forecasts, goals and strategies
· Develops and continuously improves system sales tactics for system products or service lines for new and assigned customers to meet or exceed individual system sales goals
· Regularly assesses the trends and competitive positioning of IGT’s system products in the systems arena
· Regularly interacts with regional directors and account managers who are responsible to drive IGT’s system initiatives
· Coordinates with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement IGT’s systems business development strategies and initiatives
· Develops and closes complex system sales of IGT’s system products and services with strategic customers and monitors selling expenses to ensure cost effective operations
· Escalates highly complex strategic or operating issues or requests to gain cooperation at the highest levels of IGT management
First Year Goals
• Achieve a 100% sales quota for assigned territory
• Use Salesforce.com and Yoda for effective time management, product knowledge and sales training.
• Successfully finish IGT’s product knowledge training and internal processes training.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 plus years of technology sales
• Results driven with skills in sales planning and a track record of success
• Develop presentations and comfortable presenting to senior management at customer site and IGT
• Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Power Point
• Able to multitask in an environment heavy with cross functional teams
• Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• Strategic solution selling training in the areas of Holden and/or Miller Heiman is preferred
• Experience in technical or specialized gaming products or service sales may be a plus
Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
posting code: cb #LI-KK1
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.